- £169.00The legendary Air Jordan 1 Retro High has lightweight cushioning and the same sleek upper as the original from 1984.A special edition of the iconic Air Jordan 1 silhouette that's inspired by 90's Gatorade advertisements.Featuring striking Lemon and Lime uppers.Expect something different from us when it comes to Nike - We will never be Main Stream
- £189.00A special edition of the iconic Air Jordan 6 silhouette that's inspired by 90's Gatorade advertisements.Featuring striking orange and white uppers with green Jumpman and bottle toggle.As always, classic Jumpman branding is featured throughout.Expect something different from us when it comes to Nike - We will never be Main Stream
- £170.00The Air Jordan V fully embodied the concept of flight with a design that took its cues from WWII fighter planes.It returns in an all-new colourway that draws closer to the original inspiration than ever before, pairing a military shade of Green with a reflective camo print on the heel and tongue.
- £125.00PUMA join forces with Amsterdam-based streetwear label Patta for a fresh update on an archival design.Reinvigorating the sneaker giants’ Clyde silhouette, this iteration boasts premium nubuck uppers, with dual branding to the tongue and two sets of laces for a versatile aesthetic.
- £135.00Tumbled black leather, a stark contrasting Swoosh outline, and signature ‘CHI-TOWN’ logo on the heel panel make this a standout release from Nike.Expect something different from us when it comes to Nike - We will never be Main Stream
- £125.00The iconic Clyde model from Puma crafted from smooth suede featuring Diamond’s familiar “Tiffany aqua blue”The PUMA formstripe is in contrasting black as it extends to the silhouette’s heel.other features include Diamond Supply Co. and PUMA co-branding on its tongue with a prism diamond graphic on its insoles, as well as a super retro green box.
- £145.00Limited Edition Adidas Superstar with Very Luxurious Camel Leather uppers. Camo Three Stripes and White star perforated Leather Designed as a collaboration with Complex Russ Bengtson and DJ Clark Kent for the return of the Quickstrike series.